Florida Coastal Prep Tuition
At Florida Coastal Prep, we are committed to making our program affordable for families. FCP provides partial scholarships and awards to qualifying families who have completed the admissions application process. The Financial Assistance program helps to reduce the tuition allowing students the opportunity to attend Florida Coastal Prep. You are automatically enrolled in the Financial Assistance program once you apply.
All Applicants are Considered for Partial Scholarships in our Financial Assistance Program. Scholarships are Based on a Combination of Athletic and Academic Factors as Determined by our Admissions Office. Please Apply for Consideration.
What is the process to be a part of the Post-Grad Program?
- Apply for selection online: Apply Now
- In 2-3 business days, you will receive your Admissions Packet which will contain:
- Cost of Attendance (see below)
- Health Insurance Forms
- Medical Waivers & Physical Form
- Program Packet & FAQ
- Media Release
- After you accept your packet, you are conditionally accepted into the program. Only a financial deposit will secure your housing assignment and program membership.