At FCP, we challenge our students to use their talents and strengths to become the best version of themselves. We have high standards for all of our programs and our academic curriculum is world class.
The traditional school model is not flexible enough for today’s academic environment. In the past, students have had to choose between academics and sports programs. We believe your child shouldn’t have to choose between pursuing their passion and their education.
At FCP, our strategic partnership has helped us to achieve a balance between academic success and athletic excellence.
- Elite Athletes
- Accelerated Learners
- Independent Learners
- Students with special talents and passions
- Students with demanding schedules
Important Facts About Our School:
- Our blended educational model combines on-site teacher’s with online curriculum for grades 6-12
- We are a fully accredited school that offers NCAA approved core courses as well as AP and Honors courses
- We offer dual enrollment courses for college credit
- Upon graduation, our students meet all Florida graduation requirements for college acceptance
- Student schedules are made to be flexible based on individual needs